1. Alytus Museum of Ethnography (compiler Saturnina Bubinaitė). 1998.
This booklet contains the description of a seventy-year old legal body- antecedent of the museum. Have a pleasant acquaintance with Alytus Museum of Ethnography!
2. Lithuanian Folk Art Sculpture in Alytus Museum of Ethnography (compiler Kostas Poškus). 2000.
The collection of wooden folk art sculptures accumulated by the museum is not very impressive in abundance or diversity and is not very well known to specialists and inquisitive people. Therefore, this work is an attempt to fill in the information gap on cultural valuables preserved in the museum.
3. Fragments of Alytus Town History (compiler Audronė Jakunskienė). 2001.
The publication contains reports made on June 13- 14, 2001 at the conference 420 Years to Alytus Town. 4. A Glimpse to Alytus Past (compiler Giedrius Bernatavičius). Alytus. 2003.
The book contains printed historical information and archive materials systemised by the Alytus museum staff. Its structure is based on radio programmes Trio of Alytus History. The book is well illustrated by photos, extracts from chronicles, annals, town‘s record books and other archival documents. In the conversations the most important historical events of the town and the surrounding area show up in the context of Lithuanian history. Fragments from documents help to understand the described time-periods better. The whole collected historical material is structured, systemised and presented in the form of a discussion among three people.
5. Academic Conference Life Looks Through His New Books Again (prepared byAudronė Jakunskienė,Vilija Markauskienė,Vilmantė Petrusevičienė). Alytus. 2003.
This brochure includes all the material of the academic conference sacred to the 80th anniversary of Anzelmas Matulevičius – Matutis.
6. Šarūnas Šimkevičius. Petras Dumbliauskas – Bibliophile of Dzūkija Region. Alytus. 2003.
The book tells us about Petras Dumbliauskas (1887 – 1983), the bibliophile of Dzūkija region. It is designed for those who are interested in Lithuanian history.
7. Sashes of Dzūkija in Alytus Museum of Ethnography. Alytus. 2004.
The compilers of the publication, the museum employees, try to present sashes as a component of Dzūkai emotional attitude towards the world. The image of the catalogue is enriched by photographs of the landscape typical of Southern Lithuania. From the point of view of the authors, such setting will help to reveal the beauty and mystery of old art works and will give opportunity to understand the spirit of the people who created the works.
8. Catalogue of the Exhibition Feature Film Posters- Placards, 1961-1970. (compiler Virginija Buškevičiūtė – Arutiunova). 2006. Alytus.
The exhibition was arranged and the publication was compiled by Virginija Buškevičiūtė – Arutiunova. The catalogue introduces the collection of Lithuanian feature film placards of the seventies obtained from the funds of different museums. There are fourteen posters from the collections of Alytus Museum of Ethnography, two- from the collections of the Lithuanian Theatre, Music and Cinema Museum, seven- from the collections of the National Museum of Lithuania. The catalogue includes 20 placards for 24 Lithuanian feature films created during that period.
9. Portraits of Enlighted People of Alytus (compiler Audronė Jakunskienė). 2007. Kaunas.
The publication contains the reports made at the conference Portraits of Enlighted People of Alytus which was held in Alytus Ethnographic Museum on June 15, 2006. This is the material about honourable people who contributed to Alytus history: teachers, painters, people in culture, gardeners, burgomasters, and priests.
10. Portraits of Enlighted People of Alytus (compiler Audronė Jakunskienė). 2008. Kaunas.
The publication contains the reports made at the conference Portraits of Enlighted People of Alytus which was held on June 15, 2007. The reports were made about famous Alytus citizens: poet Rimas Burokas, circus showman Leonidas Bakanas, theatre reviewer Vytautas Maknys, teacher Ona Bladienė, priest Vytautas Prajara, and painter Antanas Žmuidzinavičius.
11. About Painter A. Žmuidzinavičius. At the Source of Motherland (compiler Artūras Balčiūnas). 2008. Kaunas.
The catalogue of the exhibition does not introduce the works by the famous painter A. Žmuidzinavičius but the moments of his life in his native country taken in pictures.
12. Anelė Šmigelskaitė – Kalašnikovienė. History of Alytus St. Louis‘s Church and Parish. Alytus Museum of Ethnography, 2009.
This is the first more exhaustive book about the past and present of the oldest St. Louis‘s Church and Parish. The book describes the history of the parish establishment, activities of its priests, church holidays, and valuables of sacramental art, applied art and folk art. The book is illustrated by 68 photographs.